
Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church
Overview
About Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church
Welcome to Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church, a Apostolic church serving the Louisville community.
What to expect here
Worship style
Congregational worship with Scripture-based teaching
Typical for Apostolic churches
Tradition
Apostolic
Quick facts
Denomination
ApostolicLocation
Service Times
Groups
Listing
VerifiedLast updated
Aug 2026
General guidance · Apostolic churches · not specific to Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church
A welcoming service with worship music, Scripture reading, and a sermon. Many churches also offer programs for children, youth, and adults at various times throughout the week.
This church warmly welcomes everyone who walks through their doors. Whether you're exploring faith for the first time or returning after a long absence, you'll find a community ready to welcome you.
Weekly rhythm
Service Times
6 service times across 4 days
Verified by the church · Aug 25, 2026
Sun
Sunday
9:45 AM
Sunday School
11:30 AM
Morning Service
Tue
Tuesday
7:30 PM
Prayer
Wed
Wednesday
12:00 PM
Bible Class
7:30 PM
Evening Bible Class
Fri
Friday
7:30 PM
Bible Class
Latest message
Watch a message
Their most recent upload, straight from the church's own YouTube channel.
Sunday Morning Service I The Blood Makes the Difference I Bishop Rader Johnson I 9/27/26
Published September 28, 2026 · Posts weekly
More from Greater Bethel Temple Louisville - GBTKY on YouTube · checked September 30, 2026
Sermons
What they're preaching
Posts about 10 sermons a month
Their recent uploads don’t name a scripture passage, so we can’t say which books they’re preaching from. Latest sermons:
- Sunday Morning Service I The Blood Makes the Difference I Bishop Rader Johnson I 9/27/26 (watch on YouTube, opens in a new tab)Sep 28, 2026
- We Must Win the Battle of Our Minds I Elder Robert Lewis I 9/23/26 (watch on YouTube, opens in a new tab)Sep 24, 2026
- Sunday Morning Service I Prepared for War I Bishop Rader Johnson I 9/20/26 (watch on YouTube, opens in a new tab)Sep 21, 2026
- Sunday Morning Service I How Much Do You Love Jesus? I Bishop Rader Johnson I 9/13/26 (watch on YouTube, opens in a new tab)Sep 14, 2026
- 10 New Testament Commandments (Part 4) I Bishop Rader Johnson I 9/11/26 (watch on YouTube, opens in a new tab)Sep 12, 2026
Based on the church’s YouTube uploads.
Get connected
Groups & Ministries
2 groups across 2 categories
Verified by the church · Aug 25, 2026
All listed groups welcome newcomers
Bible Study
Wednesday · 12:00 PM / 7:30 PM · Weekly
Midweek Bible classes
Prayer
1 groupPrayer Service
Tuesday · 7:30 PM · Weekly
Weekly prayer meeting
Serve board
Where this church needs people. No gating on giving.
Greeter / welcome team
Meet people at the door and help newcomers find a seat.
greeting
Kids ministry helper
Support Sunday kids programming — background check may be required by the church.
kids
Tech / livestream
Help with slides, sound, or the livestream.
tech
Hospitality / coffee
Set up drinks and make the lobby feel like home.
hospitality
Outreach / community serve
Join local serve projects the church already runs.
outreach
Keep exploring
Churches Like This in Louisville
Ranked by distance, tradition, and what each church has on file. 10 of these list programs Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church doesn't.
Community
Prayer & Community
Share how your visit went, pray for this church, or post a win.
How was your visit?
Real experiences
First-Visit Reports
What to expect, from people who've been.
Questions
Ask a Question
Get a direct answer by email.
Message Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church
This goes directly to Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church's office. They'll see your name and email and can reply to you straight from their inbox.
How it works
- 1Pick a reason and write your note
- 2Confirm from your email
- 3We deliver it to the church. Replies come to you.
What would you like to ask about?
Personalized
Plan Your First Visit
Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll suggest the best service times and groups for your first visit to Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church.
Plan my first visit
Tell us a little about yourself and we'll suggest the best way to get started.
Is this your church?
Claim your free listing to keep your service times, groups, and contact details accurate — and get a verified badge.
Run this church? See the free visitor assistant already built from your website →For your family
Faith-filled things to watch, read, and hear
EKKL
A faith-and-family streaming and lifestyle hub — movies, series, podcasts, and daily devotionals in one place.
Angelby Angel Studios
Stories that amplify light — chosen by the Angel Guild, the members who vote on what gets made.
BRAVE Books & BRAVE+
Children's books built around courage, faith, and honesty — plus a parent-screened streaming app.
Minno
Christian streaming made just for kids, ages 2–10.
NearFaith is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or partnered with any organisation above, and none are affiliated with Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church.
Help keep listings like this accurate — become a member.
Church information — including service times, group schedules, and contact details — is AI-aggregated and may be inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated. Always verify details directly with the church before attending. View full disclaimer
Location and contact data powered by Google
Greater Bethel Temple Apostolic Church








